Fulbright Participants and Government- Sponsored Exchange Visitor

U.S. Government-funded exchange visitors and their spouses and/or children applying for J visas are exempt from the visa application fee if they are participating in a Department of State, a U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), or a Federally funded educational and cultural exchange program (such as the Fulbright program). The program number on the DS-2019 form must begin with the prefix G-1, G-2, G-3, or G-7. To schedule a visa appointment, fill out the form for U.S. Government-funded exchange visitors (e.g. Fulbright) on our contact us page.