Applications for visas for official travel to the United States (visa categories A, G, and NATO) may be submitted in person, Monday through Thursday from 12.00 pm to 13.00 pm, except on U.S. and Spanish holidays. Processing normally takes five working days. Visa applications can also be sent by courier (e.g. MRW) to:
Embajada de EE.UU.
Visados Diplomáticos y Oficiales
- Valid passport.
- DS-160 confirmation page: DS-160
- One 5 x 5 cm photograph taken within the last six months. For detailed guidance: Photograph Requirements
- A diplomatic note from the Foreign Diplomatic Mission, International Organization, or Ministry of Foreign Affairs indicating:
- Name and date of birth of the applicant;
- Position and title;
- Place of assignment or visit;
- Purpose of travel;
- Brief description of duties;
- Travel date;
- Anticipated length of stay or tour of duty in the United States;
- The names, relationships, and dates of birth of any dependents and other members of household who will be accompanying or joining the principal applicant.
For other questions or information on diplomatic and official visas please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for diplomats for non-official travel (e.g. B1/B2 visas for tourism) must arrange a visa interview by emailing email@example.com