Event: The U.S. Embassy and the consular agencies in Seville and Málaga (Fuengirola) will be closed on November 2, 2020.
The U.S. Embassy Madrid and the consular agencies in Málaga (Fuengirola) and Seville will be closed on November 2, 2020, in observance of a holiday in Spain.
Consequently, it will not be possible to drop off absentee ballots or Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots (FWAB) at these particular locations on November 2, 2020.
Actions to Take:
- Go to FVAP.gov for information on how to send a last-minute vote by email or fax.
- Find contact information for your local election office in the U.S. here.
- Check the voting deadlines for your state here.
- U.S. Embassy Madrid, Spain
- U.S. Consulate General Barcelona, Spain
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Spain Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- To unsubscribe please email us at MadridUnsubscribe@state.gov.