Request Copies of Previous Reports

Obtaining a copy of a previously issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad

Consular Reports of Birth Abroad are sent to the National Archives in the United States, and not kept at the Embassy/Consulate General.  To request additional copies, or a replacement copy, you must contact the Department of State in Washington, DC.

U.S. Department of State
Passport Vital Records Section
44132 Mercure Circle
Sterling, VA 20166-1213

For more information on how to request copies please see Documentation of U.S. Citizens Born Abroad on the State Department website.