The Embassy is pleased to announce that Consul General Berenice Mariscal will host a Town Hall meeting for U.S. citizens in Valencia on April 26, 2023, at 6:30 p.m.
If you would like to attend the Town Hall, please send an email with the subject line Valencia Town Hall to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please provide your full name, U.S. passport number, and contact information, including an email address and a phone number. Please respond by the end of the day on Monday, April 24, 2023. You will receive confirmation by email with details including the address of the event. Please note that seating is limited, and requests will be confirmed in order of receipt. Attendance is limited to U.S. citizens.
- U.S. Embassy Madrid, Spain
- U.S. Consular Agency Valencia, Spain
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
To unsubscribe, please email us at MadridUnsubscribe@state.gov.