Location: Santiago de Compostela, Galicia
Event: Staff from the Embassy in Madrid will be in Santiago de Compostela on June 24-26, 2019, to provide consular services and assist U.S. citizens.
Actions to Take:
- For an appointment, please contact the Embassy by email at email@example.com. In the subject line, please include the type of service or assistance (passport service, notary service, etc.) you require, and make sure to provide your phone number in the email.
We will respond with an appointment time and location.
- We will provide U.S. passport, consular report of birth abroad, notary services, and information about federal benefits.
- For more information, please see the Embassy website.
- U.S. Embassy Madrid, Spain
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Spain Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitterand Facebook.
If you would like to unsubscribe from these messages please send an email to askACS@state.gov.