Location: Madrid, Spain – U.S. Embassy, Consular Section
Event: The U.S. Embassy Madrid Consular Section will be closed on November 18, 2020. No regular or emergency consular services will be offered. The Consular Section will resume services as scheduled on November 19, 2020.
Actions to Take:
- If you do not have a valid passport, but you have confirmed travel plans in the next three weeks, or if you require a U.S. passport for other urgent reasons, please contact us for guidance.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the Spanish Ministry of Health website (click here for general information in English) about COVID-19.
- U.S. Embassy Madrid, Spain
- U.S. Consulate General Barcelona, Spain
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Spain Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- To unsubscribe, please email us at MadridUnsubscribe@state.gov.