The Embassy is pleased to announce that Consul General Liza Petrush plans to host a Town Hall meeting for U.S. citizens in Málaga on January 28, 2020, at 7:00 pm.
If you would like to attend the Town Hall, please send an email to email@example.com. When contacting us, please provide your full name, U.S. passport number, and contact information, including an email address and a phone number. Please respond by Wednesday, January 22, 2020. You will receive confirmation by email with details about the event. Please note that seating is limited, and requests will be confirmed in order of receipt. Attendance is limited to U.S. citizens.
- U.S. Embassy Madrid, Spain
- U.S. Consular Agency Fuengirola (Málaga), Spain
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Spain Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.