Annual Program Statement (FY 2023)
The Public Diplomacy sections of the U.S. Embassy in Madrid and the U.S. Consulate General in Barcelona (referred to collectively as “PD Spain”) announce an open competition for organizations to submit project proposals in response to issuance of this Annual Program Statement (APS). The Annual Program Statement (APS) permits individuals, non-government organizations, think tanks, foundations and academic institutions to seek funding for projects that strengthen ties between the United States and Spain while promoting PD Spain’s main strategic goals. Further information.
Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders 2023 – Student Opportunity
Announcing Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSIs) for Student Leaders on the following themes of Civic Engagement and Environmental Issues. SUSIs are intensive short-term academic programs whose purpose is to provide groups of undergraduate student leaders (see eligibility section for complete requirements) with a deeper understanding of the United States while simultaneously enhancing their leadership skills. The five-week programs will take place during the June to August timeframe in 2023; exact dates will be communicated at the time of selection. Meridian International Center will oversee the program. Further information.
Notice of Funding Opportunity 2023 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2023)
The U.S. Mission to Spain and Andorra announces an open competition for past participants (“alumni”) of U.S. government-funded and U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs to submit applications to the 2023 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2023). We are seeking proposals from teams of at least two alumni that meet all program eligibility requirements. Further information.
- Annual Program Statement. The Public Diplomacy section of the U.S. Embassy in Spain (PD Spain) announces its Annual Program Statement for Fiscal Year 2022, aimed to strengthen ties between American and Spanish/Andorran citizens as we work together to make progress toward our shared goals. PD Spain welcomes grant proposals for creative, engaging projects that align with its main objectives. Click here for more information.
- Notice of Funding Opportunity SUSI Civic Engagement 2023 (expired on November 22, 2022)
- Notice of Funding Opportunity SUSI Environmental Issues 2023 (expired on November 22, 2022)
- Notice of Funding Opportunity Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Program (expired on October 30, 2022)
- Notice of Funding Opportunity to Support Ukrainian Refugees (expired on April 27, 2022)
- Notice of Funding Opportunity – 2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022) (expired on April 1, 2022)
- Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) – Julia Taft Refugee Fund (expired on February 4, 2022)
- Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Spain 2022 (expired on November 28, 2021)
- Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for Jump StartUp Women Spain 2022 (expired on December 2, 2021)