Our priorities promote shared security and prosperity for the United States, Spain, and Andorra, including:
- Fostering an environment of inclusion, equality, and respect for all people.
- Facilitating legitimate travel and providing consular services to American citizens.
- Maintaining a high level of cooperation in security and defense, including counterterrorism and law enforcement.
- Working with allies, partners, and friends on cyber security issues and on addressing the risks of using Chinese technology in 5G networks.
- Strengthening economic ties through various efforts, including our treaty eliminating double taxation that will save billions of euros for companies in Spain and the United States to create thousands of jobs on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Promoting democracy, equality, freedom, and human rights and opposing authoritarian regimes that deny these rights, such as in Venezuela and Cuba.
- Creating and strengthening U.S. cultural and educational connections with Spain and Andorra.
- Empowering women and girls through programs that support entrepreneurship, mentorship, and development in STEM fields (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).