Mission-Wide Vehicle Auction – 2012 Opel Insignia, CD-27-049
The following official vehicle will be sold via sealed bid auction on an “as-is, where-is” basis:
2012 Opel Insignia – license plate CD-27-049
Gray, European specifications, 2.8L Turbo V6 gasoline engine
Odometer: 81,000 km approximately
Minimum bid: €500
Estimated transfer expenses for non-diplomats: €2,500
Sealed Auction Procedure:
- Bids must be presented using this Bid form (PDF 100K).
- Submit bids in a sealed envelope to the GSO before COB March 13, 2020.
- The winning bid will be determined on March 16, 2020.
- Employees directly involved in selecting vehicles to be disposed of or immediately involved in the preparations for or conduct of the sale, or anyone acting on their behalf, or anyone in the supervisory chain of such individuals, are not authorized to participate. If you are not sure if you qualify, please contact the GSO prior to submitting a bid.
- The vehicle can be seen in the Embassy parking lot during the bidding period by appointment. For more information please contact Aurelio Sevillano at 91 587 2221.
12FPC220R0008 USDA Agribusiness Trade Mission Implementation Services – Spain
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Foreign Agriculture Service (FAS) is seeking a firm to plan and implement an Agribusiness Trade Mission (ATM) in Spain (with some logistical support in Portugal), planned to occur in early June 2020. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially capable of performing the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the work in accordance with this solicitation.
USDA/FAS in Washington, D.C. coordinates the implementation of USDA ATMs in coordination with our staff at the U.S. embassy to countries around the world. These missions enable U.S. agribusinesses to establish short-, medium-, and long-term partnerships through sales in agri-food production, processing, inputs and value-added products. ATMs comprise a critical USDA program for the promotion of U.S. exports in the field of agriculture, encouraging U.S. economic development and job-creation and support in rural areas.
The posting should be two weeks from the date of posting (deadline: March 6, 2020).
Request for Proposal (PDF 550K)
All inquiries regarding this Request for Proposal should be sent directly to: