For travel to the United States on a temporary basis, including tourism, temporary employment, study and exchange.
For foreign citizens who want to live permanently in the United States.
The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens of participating countries* to travel to the United States without a visa for stays of 90 days or less, when they meet all requirements.
Alerts and Messages for U.S. visitors to Spain.
U.S. Citizens with emergencies, please call (+34) 91 587 2200
Outside of Office Hours, contact: (+34) 91 587 2200
Outside of Spain: (+34) 91 587 2200
Upcoming events agenda.
Learn more about quality higher-education opportunities in the U.S. that you will not find anywhere else in the world.
Find the closest American Space in Spain where you can connect with the U.S.
Calle de Serrano, 75
28006 Madrid, Spain
Phone: (+34) 91-587-2200
Fax: (+34) 91-587-2303
Paseo Reina Elisenda de Montcada, 23
08034 Barcelona, Spain
Phone: (+34) 93 280 22 27
Fax: (+34) 93 280 61 75
This student application form has to be completed online. In addition to filling this form, you will have to attach the following documents:
1. A maximum of two letters of recommendation from teachers or community leaders. Letters will be accepted in either Spanish or English. You may follow the attached sample.
2. A signed letter from your parents or legal guardian authorizing your eventual participation in this program.
3. Official School Transcript (minimum Grade Point Average: “B” or equivalent)
4. English language certificate issued by your school showing a minimum grade of "A" or equivalent.
5. Proof of participation in volunteer or community service activities.
6. Link to your YouTube video.
Please keep the attachments to a minimum, and bear in mind that the maximum size of each attachment is 5 MB.