Location: Bilbao, Spain
Event: Consular staff from the U.S. Embassy will be in Bilbao on October 21 and 22, 2019, to provide consular services and assist U.S. citizens.
During the visit, consular staff will:
- Accept applications for U.S. passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad
- Provide notary services
- Answer general questions
Actions to Take:
- For an appointment, please contact us by sending an email to AskACS@state.gov writing “Bilbao” in the subject line. In the email, please tell us what services you are interested in and provide your contact information, including email address and phone number. We will respond with an appointment time and location.
- For more information about consular services, please see the Embassy website.
- US. Embassy Madrid, Spain
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Spain Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
If you would like to unsubscribe from these messages please send an email to askACS@state.gov.