On this page, you will find a quick description of resources available for companies in Spain considering investments in the United States and some suggestions for getting started.
Investing in the USA
President Obama announced the SelectUSA initiative to showcase the United States as the world’s premier business location and to provide easy access to federal-level programs and services related to business investment. SelectUSA is designed to complement the activities of our states—the primary drivers of economic development in the United States.
From a vast domestic market, to a transparent legal system, to the most innovative companies in the world, America is the place for business. Here are some steps to get started.
- Visit the SelectUSA.gov website to obtain general information about investing in the United States.
- Visit the website for the Small Business Administration to learn about opportunities and resources available for businesses of all sizes.
- Contact us at the U.S. embassy to discuss your interests and needs
- Contact the Council of American States in Europe (C.A.S.E.) the official state-supported organization in Europe
- Contact ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones, our Spanish counterpart responsible for carrying out the Spanish company’s export and investment needs.