Location: Mahon, Menorca, Balearic Islands
Event: Staff from the Embassy in Madrid and the Consular Agency in Palma de Mallorca will be in Menorca on June 6, 2019, to provide consular services and assist U.S. citizens.
Actions to Take:
- For an appointment, please contact the Consular Agency at 971 403 707 or email@example.com. In the email, explain what type of service or assistance you require. We will respond with an appointment time and location.
- During the visit, we will provide U.S. passport, consular report of birth abroad, and notary services.
- For more information about consular services, please see the Embassy website.
- U.S. Embassy Madrid, Spain
- U.S. Consular Agency Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Spain Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
If you would like to unsubscribe from these messages please send an email to askACS@state.gov.