The Embassy is pleased to announce that the Consul General is planning to host a Town Hall meeting in Palma de Mallorca for U.S. citizens on June 5, 2019, at 7:00 PM.
If you would like to attend the Town Hall, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. When contacting us, please provide your full name, U.S. passport number, and contact information, including an email address and a phone number. Please respond by Friday, May 31, 2019. You will receive confirmation by email with details about the event. Please note that seating is limited, and requests will be confirmed in order of receipt. Attendance is limited to U.S. citizens.
- U.S. Embassy Madrid, Spain
- U.S. Consular Agency Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Spain Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.